RSLogix 5000 PLC FSC Move .POS Value not position Number

cstep7263

Hello, Please Help!
I have an array of 20 registers that I want to search for a value. There will be over 100 DINTS Values that come in and if the value is found I want to move it to TEG_Fault register. How do I move the FSC Value that is found in the .POS (Position) every time it finds it? Do I use FSC and FAL instruction? I can't say move .POS because it will move the position 1-20 number instead of the Value.

FSCPNG.PNG

I answered this question in your original thread.

This is called indirect addressing, where you specify an array and then choose which member of that array you are using based on the value of another tag (in this case, your .POS tag). It's reasonably straightforward, search the forum for indirect addressing and do a little reading, it'll make sense.

Sounds like your project is due on Monday, correct?.

ASF already provided the answer, but here it is again:

XIC FSC1.FD ONS OneShot.2 BST COP Array[FSC1.POS] FoundVal 1 NXB EQU CompareVal FoundVal OTL ActivateBit NXB MOV FoundVal CompareVal OTU FSC1.IN BND

Sounds like your project is due on Monday, correct?.

ASF already provided the answer, but here it is again:

XIC FSC1.FD ONS OneShot.2 BST COP Array[FSC1.POS] FoundVal 1 NXB EQU CompareVal FoundVal OTL ActivateBit NXB MOV FoundVal CompareVal OTU FSC1.IN BND

Thanks everyone. Due next Monday but I’ve been wrecking my brain trying to figure it out.

@Cstep: your fisrt and third rungs are bad, youu are using the same ONS tag and third rung must have a tag before the ONS .
I sent you my program please copy and paste it.