S5 Analog Reading

I need this help.FB 250 is used in S5(115U) PLC for analog readings. Parameters UGR and OGR are used to set Min and Max Ranges.I can see that the only way of setting these parameters is by mean of KF Format (a constant number). Is there any way of changing these parameters using for example a DW to change the range is required?

Thanks in advance

Eduardo

Hola, Sr. Pelegrin;
It seems that the input format of the OGR and UGR parameters of FB250 are hard-coded; it will not accept an address as a prameter value.
We use several conditionnal calls to FB250/FB251 when we need to setup different ranges, each instance call configured with different limit values. The tough part is programming the logic to use the correct instance when we need it.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

I am setting up a new system and have an s7 1214 plc with an sm1231 4x AI (6ES71231-4HD32-0XB0). It is configured for 0-10v and has no faults in...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty new to Siemens. I just downloaded a new program into a new S7-1500 CPU. All modules are ok/not faulted. here is the problem: i have 4...
Replies
Views
I just added a 1746-NI4 in remote rack slot 9 and ch0 is set to 0-10V input. Now I am trying to read the AI and the value getting back from BTR is...
Replies
Views
I need some help. I have a 1769-IF4 analog card that is hooked up to strain gages, the gages give a 4-20ma signal to the card. We had an...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Is someone can help me to understand what they means ? This is the only info I could find on my device : With this module is possile to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom