EPC system Edge Strip Guide system

naeem918

Dears
I have cold roll coil and need to control it after rewinding using any analog sensor to detect edge position and then send its signal to servo Valve to move recoiler motor base to rewinding it again in FLAT mode position all i have is PLC Siemens 414 system and i have edge detector i need to fully control detector signal using plc in other hand i am looking for another public edge detector to hand made all system
how can i scale analog signal from detector and send it again to Servo valve to be fully control?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi I see they have an XP version.. anyone using this for PLC work? I would expect the screen to be way too small and the performance to be slow...
Replies
Views
The goal is to generate a s-curve to go from a position, velocity and acceleration ( PVA ) of 0,0,0, to a PVA of (0.5,10,0) in 0.1 seconds. There...
Replies
Views
Greetings Gurus! I've got an Entivity VLC (Steeplechase) install that I am trying to communicate to by OPC from a remote computer. Purely data...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have no training in maintaining potable water systems, so forgive me if some of my terminology is far off the mark or if I'm focusing on...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom