TIA Portal v16
CPU 1517F-3 PN/DP

In my Profinet network I have:
6 of ET200 IO modules
1 of 1214FC CPU
1 of 1512SP CPU
3 of TP1500 comfort
80 of Movimot motors

I am connected via a VPN to X2 on the PLC, and wanted to add a module to one of the ET200 IO modules, (thay are all connected to X1 on the PLC)

After the change I cant connect to 5 of my ET200 IO modules, everything else looks OK

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Found it, one of the electricians had connected a second PLC system to my switch with some of the same profinet names :mad:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I need to connect to a DL205-1 CPU and, as far as I know, I need to use DirectSOFT 6 software for the connection. Is anyone...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom