help me for Scada to plc communication

jalil

I have Mitsubishi FX2n 64-MR-DS plc and SCADA mx32 (HMI) System. I am using this system for a hotel to monitor our hotel water tang levels and water feeding pump status. My plc is working clearly (controlling pumps, checking water pressure, running pumps automatically…) . But the plc not communicating with SCADA monitoring system(HMI). I connected plc to scada with RS 232 cable (fx232c CAB-1 .3 Meter) cable. I have other plc fx2n 80mr-ds, I connect this plc instead of 64, it is working normally. Can you tell me were is my fault? I have new fx2n 64 plc, this is also not communicating with SCADA please advice me witch configuration I have to check? how I can take a back up from my working plc with same port settings and restore to anew plc ? I used MELSEC MEDOC FX/WIN to read and write to plc.

Hello Every One,

I need your help to sort out a problem, i have few images(Ex. 5 No's) that i want to change automatically like a slideshow, i created 5 screens and change its name by 1,2,3,4,5 from the display property.
than i called same screen no's in replace display no(Display tab in global connection). All screen is changing(like a slide show) in a runtime but the problem is that all screens are changing with the interval of 1 seconds that i want to change it with 10sec or 15sec(its my choice).

This have to be happen without PLC logic.

How can i do that....????

Thanks in advance.