FTV SE open display and pass global object definition

Gener

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a bunch of devices on my displays that are the same. I have build a global object for them and is working great. I want to place a button on the global object that will open a popup with more details about that same object. Is there a way to pass the global object definitions from the object that houses the button to the new pop up screen?

Similar Topics

I'm trying to make a display open triggered by an Event, but I keep getting: "The command 'Display' is ignored when issued from the development...
Replies
Views
Hey, folks. Thanks for reading this. I created an HMI program in FTV ME v. 10.00 a few months back and I was just getting ready to go to the plant...
Replies
Views
I added a built in OCX and while it works it gives the warning every time What setting do I need to change to not get that warning Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am working in a platform and we installed FTV CLIENT SE V 12 IN ALL THE CLIENTS COMPUTERS, we have 6 clients and only 1 is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom