FESTO CPX Terminal

thiseful

Hello

I have an issue with detecting the correct FESTO CPX controller in TIA HW catalog. And I do not know where is the issue, I received the wrong information or I do not know how to decipher the information that I got.

I have to prepare the software that uses the valves FESTO MPA-FB-VI with part number 530411 and I was told that the Profinet module is : 50E-F34GCQS-D+UN

And I receive this picture also:
PDRtLVr

Capture.jpg( see attachement)

- yeah it is in german maybe this is a whole new issue

This is all I got . In the HW catalog I have this:
sJL56Zk

CPX.jpg( see attachement)

I am using TIA 15.1 with the latest GDSML file from festo (2.34 )

Thank you for all your help!

Capture.JPG CPX.JPG

Yeah I did. It was kind of urgent and I called their support line, they did the HW config for me which is a shame because now I do not know how to do it myself.

Usually I have the device with me and I can get my information from it, but not today.