ACTIVEX control free for vb.net or Other solution

jcp

Hi friends;
I have a limitation of money/finance. I just want to read the register value from Ge funac PLC via SNP into vb.net and then i export that data into excell for other calculation. Or any freeware HMI just for one computer?
I have experience to prgramme in java and vb.net any third party control activex but free which just fullfill my task.
Thanks and regards

Sir Steve
Good day. I search the net about to get any activex or ocx free which work with vb 2008 to just read the registers and bit values. I got a message on the forum about GEFCOMMVB.
Steve Bailey
May 5th, 2004, 09:14 PM
I have it. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send it along to you.
Sir;
can i use it with vb 2008 to create a simple one form in vb.
If u have please send me at
[email protected]
Regards

Sir i download ihe document and read the document file is it support vb.net? do u have any coding example to read the data in textboxces or gridview?
Regards

Sir what you advise me the cheapest solution for the HMI or activex control for vb.net please guide me.
Regards

Hi;
Sir steve today i install VB6.0 and make a new form i also add three modules is it correct?
I see that the address is write like R1(10) i understand it reads R1 to R10. But i want to read only that registers which give me the final value for example
Transmitter=%R23
Transmitter 2=%R35
Temprature 1=%R154
How i read this through GEFCOMM? Please send me some line of code which help me and i want to put in textbox seprate for indivual reading.
Regards