old moeller plc (ps316)

overbk

Hey
can anyone help me find documentation of an old moeller plc ps316
I wanna learn how to program it with sucosoft s30
But i don't know how to do that (commands)
I have:
3 of these units (PS316)
3 cables to connect them
the programming cable
sucosoft s30
and an old laptop
i cant find anything about them on the moeller site
please if you have any documents about these plc's please send them to my email adress [email protected]

Thanks

I think I have a paper copy of the manual but don't think I can part with it. I have a potential job coming up where I may need it. Have you tried contacting Moeller in Germany?

Similar Topics

There is an old Klockner Moeller PS316 PLC (CPU-W: EBE 223.1 -5) in a machine with electronic board as a text HMI (by using RS232 to RS485...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am new to this so please bear with me1 We currently have a Klockner Moeller PS316 PLC on site. we now want to get information from it...
Replies
Views
I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking to model old RR relays in PLC. Does anyone have any SPECIFIC examples on how to model a relay such as a polar relay, slow pickup...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom