Delta WPL soft Programming

Salmanahm

Hi forum members.
I am programming a delta DVP32ES plc with TP04 HMI. When I convert number of input pulses per 10 seconds to m/min by dividing it by a constant I get the final answer in binary floating point. I can see the floating point hex code like 1FA68B8 in online mode infornt of my counters and constants.
How can I see decimal numbers in HMI display instead of floating point ?

Hi forum members.
I am programming a delta DVP32ES plc with TP04 HMI. When I convert number of input pulses per 10 seconds to m/min by dividing it by a constant I get the final answer in binary floating point. I can see the floating point hex code like 1FA68B8 in online mode infornt of my counters and constants.
How can I see decimal numbers in HMI display instead of floating point ?

Hi,

I am also looking for the same answer . If you have the answer please help me . I have to display binary float into decimal float in HMI .

Thanks in advance .:site:

Binary floating point is not visible in Simulation of WPL Soft. You dont have to convert it to Decimal floating point. Just choose Double word and floating point in the HMI software TP Editor and you will see the correct numbers with decimals.
Simulation will always show show strange numbers

Hi

I think you should convert it from floting to int in your PLC (DINT/INT) then show this register on your HMI.
I am familiar with Delta HMIs but not much with there PLCs.(very poor)
Usually the problem is to show floting then INT since they have stupid drivers.

Binary floating point is not visible in Simulation of WPL Soft. You dont have to convert it to Decimal floating point. Just choose Double word and floating point in the HMI software TP Editor and you will see the correct numbers with decimals.
Simulation will always show show strange numbers

Hi thank you for your response and time .I will try what you have said thank you again.

Hi

I think you should convert it from floting to int in your PLC (DINT/INT) then show this register on your HMI.
I am familiar with Delta HMIs but not much with there PLCs.(very poor)
Usually the problem is to show floting then INT since they have stupid drivers.

Thank you Arikby .
I used some maths and converted it from binary to decimal but I cant read the number after "."

Now I think after following salamahm instruction I will be able to display the data accurately .
Thanks again:site: