Help upgrading from Red lion g310 (crimson 2.0) to cr3000 (crimson 3.1)

erock21

Hello, We are currently running a bunch of g310's connected to their SLC5 PLCs through ethernet.

I've attempted to upgrade the program from 2.0 to 3.0, then 3.0 to 3.1,
converted the database to CR3000-10000, and fixed all errors that appeared.

When I test this by replacing a G310 and putting the CR3000 in its place I'm seeming to get communication issues, only very few data is being transmitted.

has anyone else had to do such a conversion? any help is greatly appreciated!

How many poins of Data are you having issues with. What communication errors are you getting?

Similar Topics

Don't have a prommer, the current firmware doesn't support online update, and I'm stuck. Anybody out there kind enough to help me get a 4MB MMC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we have a UniOp HMI ER-25T-0021-F display currently connected to a Allen Bradley SLC 5/03. We are using the DH485 port on the SLC to...
Replies
Views
Hey, I could really use some help as I am in the process of trying to rebuild one of our main machines to be more reliable and serviceable. The...
Replies
Views
We are currently running a KTX card on an ISA slot in an older NT machine. Its an old Pentium machine and handles our application fine but I am...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom