How to change Constant with address in CASE loop TIA Portal 15.1

Example implementation:

Hi, thanks a lot.
What is #fbPulse inside? is it some usual pulse timer?

I use controlled start and stop for lets say simulated working hours without real time, it is needed just for simulation working hours of some equipment, if its ON you collect some data from sensors, if its NOT - so data is empty and you can see that output was OFF. Just explanation.

I don't know why but it is only IEC timers inside FB. Simatic timers I can't find. The only thing I can create it in the TagsList like Timer type but without type of it.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
When you drag the timer into your scl, choose the multi-instance option and name it fbPulse. These timers are IEC timers.

When you drag the timer into your scl, choose the multi-instance option and name it fbPulse. These timers are IEC timers.

Okay, thank s for explanation.

One more question. This example just will work according to pushed button. I implemented it maybe not in efficient way via CASE but it does the same. The question was how to set for each virtual hour (pressed button x 24) exact time multiplier, today it can be 3 sec for activated output, tomorrow it can be 5 second and so on.

Example: time multiplier = 3 sec,
so each chosen period with button = 3 * 24 = 72 sec, so if button activated it is 3 sec Q:=1, if not so output OFF for 3 sec,
next multiplier was changed to 5 sec, 10 sec, so on
whole period is 5 * 24 = 120 sec and so on...

question.png

The time that Q4.1 comes on for during each hour is specified in the pulse time array. For testing a used these figures. You will be writing the times into the array via the HMI

sc1.jpg