Mitsubishi Q series...BMOV command. What is this instruction doing?

I suspect the prefix K stands for "constant", because in Japanese "constant" would be written in Roman letters as "konsutansuto". Not sure if it is true but it is a rule for remembering when you see "K" followed by a number.

In GX Developer to let the compiler know what type of value is as stated above apha chars are used i.e. K decimal H Hex etc. In the later software like GXWorks these have been dropped in some areas like when moving constants or using maths functions, however, in the case of accessing an array of bits then they still use the "K" constant, however, when it compiles it the K is put in automatically so the code is compatible with the original.

Constants.png