Mitsubishi iQ-R Series Error

Hi,

I have a project with a R04CPU, RD77GF16 and a RJ71PN92 modules. The cell is given to me to change the program since the previous integrator did not managed to get it work as intended.

The programming environment is GXWorks3 and the PLC along with its modules were all green when the cell arrived at the workshop.

When I downloaded my program to the R04CPU and put the PLC in remote run, the error led started blinking.

The error is 0x21A0 which tells that there is a FBFile that is specified in the CPU parameters is not available in the R04CPU.

Well, I checked the CPU Parameters, Program Settings and I can see a FBFile named SlibFBFile that is there but I do not have such a file in the project tree under FB tab. All other FBFiles that I created are there and set in the CPU Parameters.

If I try to delete the SlibFBFile from the CPU Parameters, it appears again after rebuilding the project.

What do you think is the reason for this file to appear?

Best Regards
Konstantin Kolev

Many thing can trigger this error. Most likely some parameters do not match actual situation. Do you have original source code? If yes try to initialize memory and then do do rebuild all and the download.

I managed to download a new project without any FBFile just added the modules and the servo drivers with all the distributed modules.

By the way I am using library for RD77 from PLCOpen, the library is adapted to work with the RD77GF.

When I delete the SlibFbFile from Programm Settings all the block from the library imported get red and the structure types as well.

Best Regards
Konstantin Kolev

Hi,

Back to this project I found out the problem, it was the FB File where the unused function blocks are located. It does not allow to write this file to the PLC and apparently it detects that there is a difference in the offline and the online project. Moving the unused function blocks to a FB File where at least one function block is called in the program did the trick.

Now I the servo does not move after issuing a MC_MoveAbsolute command and the axis error id is 6563 in decimal. A warning appears - 99.4 which states that the stroke limit is not connected. There are no limit switches and the system is absolute with a battery. Other MC function blocks like MC_Power, MC_Reset and MC_ReadAxisError work. The library used is a PLCOpen adapted for RD77 module.

What do you think is the reason for this error?

Best Regards
Konstantin Kolev

In MR Configurator, under "Digital I/O - Basic", there is button "Auto ON Assignment", and there are options to set LSP and LSN automatically.

Hi,

I managed to get rid of the 99.4 alarm by setting parameter PD41 to 0x1100. Now the drive does power on but when I try to execute a move absolute motion the RD77GF module give error 0x1904 or 0x1906 - hardware stroke limit (+) or (-) depending on the move direction.

I tried what you suggested in the post above but nothing changes.

The MC_ReadAxisError function block return 6406 in decimal.

I would like to turn these limit switch off but it does not seem to work.

Best Regards
Konstantin Kolev

Last edited:
Try this. Check if PLC is not overwriting the servo configuration. As you are using Homing Method 37, the Statusword bit 12 should be ON (Homing attained), in order not to try to do the homing.

Attachments

• melservo_j4_plctalk.zip
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi,

With these settings the drive does not get ready to power on, only show b0x, where x is the address of the drive. It does not allow to be enabled.

In my opinion this has to do with PD41 and more precisely the most significant digit. If it is 1100 this means that the inputs to the servo drive are taken from the controller. In you example it is 0 therefore it expects some input from the CN3 connector but we do not have that connector wired.

The problem is fixed by using the module label of the RD77 module.

The upper and lower limit input are set to buffer memory and then just send them a true signal via the module label variables.

It is weird that it does not work using the servo parameter for always enabling the limit inputs.

Best Regards
Konstantin Kolev

Last edited: