What software or system do you hate using the most?

I will say, when CCW works well it's really nice for commissioning drives. That's the only application where I have consistent good luck with it. If here are more than a half dozen similar drives or if a drive has some really weird parameters or if the version of RSLogix/Studio5000 is fairly old I use it.

The day CCW gets as good as Yaskawa's DriveWizard for drive config I will be popping the bubbly though. Everyone should try to emulate Yaskawa here IMO.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I desperately need to access a General Electric (aka "GE") wind turbine inverter control board (in a wind turbine) via the "GE control...
Replies
Views
Does Rslinx, rs500, rs5000, studio5000, have drivers for Windows 11 pro. I'm in need of a new laptop for programming with all of this software. I...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a spb nw0p30, an old plc from fuji, i have just try to access from my computer but still have difficulties, from what i read from...
Replies
Views
Hi and hope all is well. We are starting up a used machine that came from France. We installed 480 delta to 400 vac wye transformer. When we...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. My plant uses a compressor network controlled with a Honeywell Xceed system, programmed in what I understand to be RSLogic and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom