E-Learning Course about HMI's

locotumbler

We have a system here at my company a system that uses a regular PC as an HMI it uses visual basic to interface between the PLC and the PC I am wondering if anyone knows which of the courses on the Rockwell e-learning site, if there is one, may cover something like this?

Has anyone else ever seen anything like what I am describing?

Is it VB or VBA? I have not seen a VB that is Rockwell, they did at one time support VBA in RSView32

If its RSView32 you may want to consider updating the process to a newer version of an HMI, do you know what its doing? you may not need VB any longer to do what you need

Similar Topics

Can you guys recommend a course or book for my son to start learning PLC programming? He’s telling me he’s thinking of taking some $100 course...
Replies
Views
Howdy The company I work for is going out of business next year. I can do slc500 programming and teach an adult school class in basic plc...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
I want to pick up an Allen Bradley PLC so I can practice writing programs. I have 10 years as a maintenance tech and a good understanding of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have started a new chapter in my career with a local company. a lot of their plc's is omron and i have the cx version 9.75 software...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom