Real time data upload on web

nikunj

Can any one help me. i want to continuously upload all tag data to web server so that i can view all data through webpage online or android application can be developed that open specific ip address. i need static ip to do that? or any other technique is available to do that. Please help.

Static IP for a web server is easier than dynamic if you plan on entering the IP address directly into the browser to access the website.
If you use a dynamic dns service then you dont need static IP, the service will keep track of the IP and route the website address (like www.YourSite.com) to the IP address of your web server.

Have a look at MQTT https://mqtt.org/

You don't have your own server unless you want the security headaches that come with it, you use a public broker to pass your data between the machine and the devices that need the data.