Continuity test of BMW Control unit for Smart Opener

shahviraj1992

Hi All,

I have a project which requires continuity check of two sensors attached with BMW control unit. I tried using weidmuller (MOS 5VTTL/24VDC 0,1A)micro opto solid state relay but its not working. My best guess is that the data transmitted is some kind of serial number which needs to be decoded. I have not done this kind of work before so please can someone help me out with this? Any kind of help will be appreciated.

The model number of control unit is 61 35 7498464. There are two sensors attached with control which are having model number 7543312-02.

I have also attached picture of whole assembly just to make it more clear and simple.

control unit.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, I am testing a sensor. When I plug it in - If pins 1 & 2 show continuity, pass the sensor. If the pins are not showing continuity, fail...
Replies
Views
Looking for some ideas on sensing contact between 2 metal parts. The application is a part gauge fixture. The gauge and part are both conductive...
Replies
Views
Hi to all..!!! I am planning to prepare disaster recovery/Business continuity process documents for PLC & Scada system. I need some sample...
Replies
Views
I've seen 24VDC on these "Continuity" type switches before from multiple OEMs. You connect 24VDC to the Common of a Sourcing Input module and...
Replies
Views
I don't know but i remember someone telling me that say for example you have a contactor or a relay generally if the coil is energized the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom