Need a printout of 90-30 program to convert from

stmoore

We have a ZSK-30 extruder (1996) that lost its program in a power down. I've been tasked with getting it back up. The processor was upgraded to a SLC500 in 2000 and we do not have that program. We do have the original 90-30 program. I need a printout of the GE program to convert to a new processor. Can someone help me out?

Similar Topics

I need a printout of an old LogicMaster 6 (series six) program. I do not have an old PC to run the LM6 program to view it. Thanks for any help.
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone could help i am trying to use a SLC 500 with a 5/05 processor to set up an incremental encoder to a HSCE2 card? The card...
Replies
Views
Decided to come to you all to see if any of you have any ideas on how to approach this issue. I have a 'pack' of product that drops. When that...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom