Buzzer/Horn suggestion ?

passwordg

Good morning.
Can someone please suggest a multi tone buzzer that can be controlled by PLC outputs or a 24V DC relay ?

I remember seeing something that could also store different sound files and play them according to the input.

Thanks.

:site:

Patlite Corp makes various annunciators for your purpose. They have models which have several different tones with different channels available.
Some models allow for mp4 files to be played back upon the channel trigger.

We use the Patlite MP3 playing models frequently. Be sure you get the model that's compatible with your NPN/PNP outputs on your PLC and double-check the circuit diagram because their datasheets are a little confusing.

https://www.patlite.com/product/category0008_000022.html

My buddy at Amazon Robotics just started using these on AGVs to escalate when they are blocked by humans. "Pardon me. Excuse me. EVERYBODY MOOOOVE !"