flashing a lamp and buzzer

many thanks for this, just to be clear I am trying to create something akin to this crude representation:

.....| |......| |................| |....| |............| |....| |............

How about a single timer for a pulse that counts a counter. Set counter.PRE to 5, Reset when counter.DN. (looking at your line above I'm guessing 6 steps. 0 through 5)(I had to add periods to get the lines to line up)

Then if the counter.ACC = 1 or 3 AND alarm bit is TRUE set the alarm output.

Similar Topics

Hey, New to the forum so apologise if I break any rules. I am trying to write a program insturctured text that will allow me to flash a warning...
Replies
Views
Hi all plz I need ur help, I have a modicon micro plc and the error lamp is flashing (red colour), this happened before from 2year I just changed...
Replies
Views
I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a remote that uses a 1734-AENTR series C. We had to change it to a new one and, after adjusting the IP and number of slots...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom