1734-AENTR - Network Status Flashing Green

The maintenance team reported that they replaced the remote because it was not communicating.

However, when I arrived everything had already been changed, I just made the new one work.

But now, analyzing what you said, I think they may have changed it for nothing.

A network problem was probably causing the remote anomaly.

Never have an RPI for an AENTR at 750ms. I routinely run them at 5 to 20ms. You've only masked the problem, not solved anything. Sorry, but anyone who made a video of setting an RPI of 750ms on an IO module doesn't know what they're doing.

You were right.

That night I noticed other strange problems happening on the network.

I diagnosed that they were only in one arm of the network.

I isolated this arm and checked the cables, they were good.

Then I tested and changed the router port. And apparently that was it.

After changing the router port the problem disappeared.

I even set the remote back to 20ms at RPI and it has been working normally since then.

We have been monitoring it since last night and so far there have been no reports of remote or network problems.