1734-AENTR fault codes

mrenton

Hi there!

I've been looking for some fault codes table for the 1734-AENTR adapters, since I'd like to show a message in HMI with some information when there is a faulty adapter, but I haven't found anything on the internet.
So my question is, is there any type of table like this for these adapters?
Right now I have a PLC with some AENTR adapters in the program for testing, and since there is actually no adapter connected to it, I can see a 16#2024 error in the module properties, but can't seem to find that info in the module variables.

Do you guys have any clue on how to find this information in order to show it?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum!

You can get the module status with an SSV instruction, directed to the module. Drop an SSV instruction on the rung, select it and press F1, and have a read - the help files have all the information you need.