General question about "beverage systems"

Solgrove

I am a new employee at a conveyor company and have been asked by 3 different people so far whether or not I have experience with beverage systems. When I ask them what exactly makes beverage systems different from "normal" conveyors, all they actually know is that everyone who learns beverage moves on to a much better paying job. I'm not trying to jump ship already; I just want to do what I can to get a leg up.

Obviously with anything food-related sanitation is huge, but I fail to see how that could relate to the programming side of things. Can any of you offer insight as to what tricks and/or languages I should start learning, or is this a dumb question that really doesn't belong here?

beverage involves servo control, not just conveyor to move the bottle but fill and seal the bottle with a capper. language depends on the plc brand your plant is using.

In addition .... a lot of the equipment is imported so the documentation (if any) is often a poor translation into English. If the system uses a PLC it will often be password protected and if you can get into the program at all there will most likely not be any comments or the will not be in English.