Does anyone know about create own library or block in ProWORX NxT ?

Would like to ask .. if anyone here know about creating own library or function block on ProWORX NxT ?

I have a backup of ProWORX NxT project which contain a special block (not come from standard library). The name of the block is "FN04".

I would like to know how to open and understand the function or description of this block.

Thank you.

FN04.jpg

Only had a little exposure to Proworx but I believe these are actually called Macros not functions so perhaps look for those, they work the same as functions or function blocks, you create a Macro, pass the addresses to it & write your logic.
Sorry I cannot be any more help

Loadable Library

Under Utilities-Loadable Library there are some blocks that have to be imported into the code. That might be where you will find what you are looking for.