GE iFIX V5.5 Upgrade

bicc

Hi All,

One of my customers is looking to upgrade a GE iFIX SCADA V5.5 to V6.5
The existing Allen Bradley CPU is to remain - L33ER CPU.

Does anyone know if there is a compatibility issue with iFIX 6.5 and an Allen Bradley L33ER CPU?

I am finding it difficult to get compatibility information online.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply

The customer is not using Kepware.
They are currently using RS Linx Classic V3.60 to allow iFix5.5 to communicate to the L33ER CPU.

RSLinx licensed version works fine with iFix and there's should be no differnce in how that's configured between 5.5 and 6.5

Similar Topics

I done a few upgrade from 4.5/5.1 to 5.8 a while back and I don't remember the procedure for it. Now I'm trying to upgrade a redundant system...
Replies
Views
We were just quoted $7000CAD to upgrade a Fix32 Ver 6.X to V7.0 then to iFix. This price seems more like the cost of the iFix package rather than...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a ifix 5.5 application where the operator opens a valve by clicking on a screen object. I can trace from object to data base that it is...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom