1761-cbl to 25 pin

nate8108

Hey everyone,

I am trying to comunicate between a printer and plc..
I know the logic is right because it is running in a plant right now. What I can't figure out is the pin out between the 1761-cbl and 25 pin conector... what I did was sacrafised a 1761-cbl and cut the 9 pin serial side off and want to sodder a 25 pin connector to the end so it can connect to the printer cable. the pin of the the 1761-cbl is as follows . ...............................................................- 2........................1-24v my prntr cbl pin out is 1-F. GND
.........................2-GND.........................2-TXD
.........................3-RTS ........................3-RXD
.........................4-RXD ........................5-CTS
.........................5-DCD ........................7-S. GND
.........................6-CTS ........................6-DSR
.........................7-TXD ........................20-DTR
.........................8-GND

Now the pin out for the printer sais that 6 and 20 on the printer cable are connected. If any body has any help on what the pin out should be could you please give me a hand Thanks

Last edited: