Factorytalk VIEW date declaration

brainFolder

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a method or function that can be used to define the Trend start date? I would like my trend to automatically default to 12:00am on opening, or at the least, have a button to return the start date to 12:00 of the current day.

or have a userinput section that they can use to select the date and time to display.

This is for logging and printing purposes.

Thanks!

If you are talking about FactoryTalk View SE, Then you'll want to investigate the 'invoke' command. Look for the object model for the Trend, X-Axis, Start Time.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am experiencing a strange issue with machine using a PanelView Plus 7 and a CompactLogix 1769 PLC. I am using FTView ME V13...
Replies
Views
Hi, folks. I currently have FactoryTalk View Studio Release Number: 8.20.00. How can I upgrade to 10.0? Do I need to download and install all of...
Replies
Views
What am I missing here. After scouring the web I can't seem to get the HMI to update from the 1769 PLC. The tags all come from the GSV...
Replies
Views
I know it's a simple task but I just cannot figure it out. I currently have FactoryTalk View Studio Release Number: 8.20.00 (CPR 9 SR 8). How...
Replies
Views
Hi! Is it possible to change trend's StartDate and SpanTime from VBA? When user opens a picture with trend, it should automatically load data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom