Step7 v5.5 sp4. HF11 - can't browse disks

Qman

Hi.
I have problem with Step7 v5.5 sp4. When I try to open a project and select button BROWSE... to find project on hard drive step is hanging up. Process take one core and there is a small memory leak on it and I can't do anything. Similiar problem is when I want to open something in STL editor (can't browse) or in hwconfig.
I found guy with similiar problem on simatic forum but there's no answer what to do:
https://support.industry.siemens.co...owsing-for-projects/30389/?page=0&pageSize=10

I reinstalled Step7, tried different SP (started with 1, 3, 4).
My OS is Windows 7 Prof.
If yopu have any idea what to do I would be gratefull.

Similar Topics

Hello friends, Two days ago something strange happened that I cannot edit data blocks ie change the contents of data blocks. They turned to gray...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello Inside a FB, I´m trying to transfer a string from a DB to a IN_OUT var that was define as a UDT. The problem is that i can´t determine the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to convert RSLogix 5000 program to Step7. I need to bit shift left my array of double integers for tracking the product on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom