How I convert 1 phase(220-230 volt) to 3 phases (380-400 volt) maximum up to 1KW...

My confusion is a result of a ntradictory answers, at least they read that way to me.
When I asked how it is possible to get more out than in parjy's answer was that it is because it a modulated wave form.

Then Ian answer by confirming parky's answer but then says that a transformer maybe require to boost the input.

A PWM is pulsating ons and offs and when it on it the maximum peek is directly related to the input. It can not put out potential it does not have. It can cut it down, modulate the frequency and scale them both to eachother.
But the question,my question is, can it put out more voltage than it has as input without what was referred to as a booster.
Pardon my typing on phone and the resulting error.

Thanks

Perhaps look at these
https://www.phasetechnologies.com/products/vfd/1lh/enterprise
I personally, have never used one, only used 240v single phase to motors rated at 240/415 (delta or star depending on supply voltage), so there are units out there but as stated before, the current comsumption of the input will be higher than the output if a VFD with 240v to 440v is chosen.
It is just a matter of the electronics in the VFD, perhaps using a voltage doubler before chopping up the DC to create 440v 3ph.
So, you have as far as I can see it, 240v 1ph to 240v 3ph & if driving a motor it will need to be in 240v delta mode, of at a cost I assume get one like the above. If the system is going to be used for something else besides a motor I would be very cautious.