Rockwell .rss to .slc to convert

JakeC

I'm trying to convert an RS Logix 500 fille when I open the 500 file and try to "save as" a .slc file, it does not allow it. It says " SLC library functionality is not available in this version"
(I am using a "Starter" version of 500 RSLogix Micro Starter Lite)

I am trying to get the Library File to open program in CCW.

Can anyone be able to save as for me and send back I would greatly appreciate it. :)

I'm having the same issue as the above. There is no reason you have to, but it would be very helpful if you could do the same with my file! Thanks in advance

Post it. Zip it first.

here..and a pdf

Attachments

• 1100_slc.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 1100PROGRAM.pdf
    105.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a RSlogix 500 I'm trying to convert to Rslogix 5000 and the utility wants a .slc file to work from. when I open the 500 file and try to...
Replies
Views
I don't know how long it has been available, but it looks like Knowledgebase has an RSS feed now http://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/ Go to...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom