Rockwell .rss to .slc to convert to 5000

kirk

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a RSlogix 500 I'm trying to convert to Rslogix 5000 and the utility wants a .slc file to work from.

when I open the 500 file and try to "save as" a .slc file, it does not allow it. It says " SLC library functionality is not available in this version"
(I am using a "Starter" version of 500)

Is there any clean and easy way to convert .rss to 5000 without the utility?
Is there a way to get into a .slc file to work from with rslogix 500 Starter?
Any other ideas?

zip and post the .rss file. I'm sure someone on here with a full version of the software will convert it for you.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to convert an RS Logix 500 fille when I open the 500 file and try to "save as" a .slc file, it does not allow it. It says " SLC library...
Replies
Views
I don't know how long it has been available, but it looks like Knowledgebase has an RSS feed now http://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/ Go to...
Replies
Views
I have got an Rockwell PLC 1769-L36ERMS . I have assigned a IP address to it . But every-time I Reboot the PLC it looses Communication to my PC...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have 1793-IE4 (4)analog inputs modules in a 1794-ADN IOFlex DeviceNet Rack. I cannot find if I can I have access to individual channel...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Wondering if anyone has a source for information about products with problematic production runs from allen bradley/rockwell. Ive seen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom