Tag Properties keyboard shortcut?

pauliver

Is there a tag properties keyboard shortcut in RSLogix 5000 for an existing selected tag? I know Ctrl+W will allow you to create a new tag. But I'm wanting to open the tag properties box for an existing tag.

Is there a tag properties keyboard shortcut in RSLogix 5000 for an existing selected tag? I know Ctrl+W will allow you to create a new tag. But I'm wanting to open the tag properties box for an existing tag.

Hi, the only way I know is to right-click and select properties.

I find ALT + ENTER to be really hit and miss in Ladder logic. It works on some instructions, but not on others even in the newer versions.

For Function Blocks I find it to work very well even going back to v16. I haven't tried it on anything older.

OG

Similar Topics

I am attempting to access HMI tag properties (Description, Minimum, Maximum values) to populate a numeric input. Is there a clean way to do this...
Replies
Views
hello all I need to resolve an i/o conflict. can anyone advise on easiest approach? Got program tag with the wrong input alias assignment. -...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I am looking at a project that needs to send alternate, shorter/longer, alarm messages by mail. I am aware an alarm can send mail. I...
Replies
Views
I usually make a master program that I then use on different processes where the only difference is vessel sizes and setpoint ranges. I have the...
Replies
Views
Hello all: I am in the process of writing some drivers on a PC that will communicate with a Beckhoff PLC via AMS/ADS :banghead: . I can request a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom