Extracting HMI Tag properties in FTViewSE

StillRaven

I am attempting to access HMI tag properties (Description, Minimum, Maximum values) to populate a numeric input. Is there a clean way to do this that doesn't require moving into VBA?

If they were PLC tags I could pull properties like *.@description but that doesn't seem to be available for HMI tags.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a customer with an FTView SE system running some datalog files. They can see the trends on the client, but they now want to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using the 2080-MOT-HSC High Speed Counter plug-in module with a Micro850 (2080-LC50-24QWB) using the HSCE instruction. The encoder is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having trouble getting the .dmk file extracted so that ControFlash will see the new firmware revision. I hit extract all files and it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I currently have a factory talk project (Project 1) that uses visual basic to calculate an integer. I am in the process of developing a new...
Replies
Views
I have a stand alone test stand that spits out a ASCII string with the test results. Each results in the string is separated with a comma and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom