Sample files not working

jerry_smith

Iam trying to learn from the sample files provided with the rsview32 ver 6.40.03 software which officially supports xp according to rockwell automation. Previously i had a windows 2000 system and the samples worked flawlessly.Then I had to update my system to xp for some other reason.Now although iam able to load the sample file, i could not run them.The message window for the activex digger sample shows the follwing:

cause:Microsoft Forms 2.0 scrollbar: Newer file used

and some macros unavailable etc. can anyone guess whats the problem and give me any solution?
Thanks a lot

just a wild guess until someone more knowledgeable shows up ... did you try uninstalling and then reinstalling RSView? ... sometimes the Windows registry gets "confused" when the operating system is upgraded ...