First Ladder

ScottC

Hi all,

I have just completed my first ladder that some of you assisted me with.Once again, thanks. If anyone is interested in taking a look at it, please email me and I will send a copy. It was done on RSLogix 500 and is relativly small. 69 rungs across 6 files. I could use an expert set of eyes to see if there is any major disasters pending. Thank God this thing is only for internal use.

Thanks for the help,
Scott

And if it sucks really bad, I guess I'll have to practice asking,"Would you like fries with that?" :oops:

Just couldn't help it...

No reflection on you, Scott, but...
whatever your code is, I'm sure I could have done it with one file!

Terry, you haven't seen my code yet. lolis . All laughs aside, it is my first and I haven't had any formal training in plc writing. I'll post the thing here and let you guys get a good chuckle out of it. BTW, I didnt count the 2 sys files either.

Eric, it is interesting that you picked 2.73xxxx for a number. That is what a friend of mine stop watched me at chugging a beer at the Detroiter (local pub) last Friday. 🍺 His name is Eric as well!Maybe I'll play that on the 3 digit today.

Cheers

The ladder

Ok all, Here it is.
A word about the machine first. The indexer is a pneumatically operated 6 station device that indexes 55 degrees when energized. It is at this point that it makes what I call "initial index switch." When denergized, it mechanically steps the next 5 degrees while locking into position.

I will figure out the timers when I have an actual machine to fine tune this in. BTW, I think the length of my BSL's are all one too many.

The camera, when triggered, will return one of 3 results: Good, suspect (not sure), and bad.

I hope everyone enjoys reading it as much as I did writing it. [/].
Try to go easy on me. I'm not a pro by any rung, sub, or bit.

Scott

If it's that bad, I'm sure it can always be used as an example of how NOT to program!

Helppppppppp!!!!

Hi everybody

Please, I need to download free software SIMATIC WinCC ver4.0

Thank, Thank....