Need to factory reset Hynux AX9 temp controller

CAD Services LLC

Lifetime Supporting Member
We have found a bug in our AX9 temp controllers, after making one setting it disables the ability to use the RL2 output for a "High Temp Alarm" Cooling output.
We have some that work and some that don't and they all have the same settings, so we are hoping that some kind of factory reset will fix our issue.

Note: I have sent a request using the "[email protected]" email, but have not gotten a reply.

Similar Topics

Hi All Is there anyway to get hold of or download a copy of Factory Talk View (Machine edition), with out having a serial number? I dont have a...
Replies
Views
I have this FTV SE project that uses "Global Object Displays" and one of this object describes a valve. One of the items that shows is a label...
Replies
Views
Software: RSLogix 5000 Factory Talk View Studio Hardware: CompactLogix 1769-L32E PanelView Plus 700 Hello I am student taking on the task...
Replies
Views
Dera Sir I am looking for the PC based PLC Learning Du U know any web site or company who is in this field ... Regards Mangal
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom