Where is Factory Talk View when you need it !!

Holmux

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All

Is there anyway to get hold of or download a copy of Factory Talk View (Machine edition), with out having a serial number?

I dont have a serial number at this moment, but if the gods are with me I will have it next week, all depending on the speed of RA, I just purchased a licens in something they call a online web shop o_O

Do you have an existing serial number and product key? Entering that will probably allow you to download and then give a one week grace period.

RA has that pretty well locked up. If they find any downloads of their licensed software on any of the hacking sites they stop it.

I presume they have a person, or department, that does nothing but search the internet for their software.

The best I can suggest is if you can find someone local to open the files for you until you get the license.

I am OK with RA keeping a close eye on there software, but why they make is so difficult to buy there software is a mystery to me.

I have had tech account with RA for many years, you would believe it would be possible to purchase a licens with a swipe of a card, but no :mad:

Also, at least in the UK their distributor charges 10£ delivery charge... the delivery is a ****ing email with the number that allows you to download the software yourself.