Factory Talk View ME, Where are my projects ?

What you can do is save the HMI Project to another temp directory and then delete the orginal. After that go into RSStudio and select new application, give it the same name and then press the import button. There is a patch release dated Dec. 04, 2011 that may help.

Tank you very much. This one did the trick !
I can now open my project and make my runtime file.
Have a happy new year

As the only programmer in my company, I was running Factory Talk View Studio in version 6 (everybody else has version 5.10) Since projects edited in version 6 can't be opened in version 5.10 I decided to downgrade my version.
I had to uninstall completely to do this, and then install version 5.10

I just saw this thread, haven't been on for a few days. I'm confused here, why did you feel you had to downgrade your Studio version? Yes, if a project created in Version 6 is SAVED as a runtime file ver 6.0, then it can not be opened in 5.1, nor can it be run on a non-PV+6 terminal. But when you create the runtime file you have the option of making the application a prior version. Perhaps this would have saved you some of the trouble of trying to sync-up everyone who may working on your equipment's FTView Studio versions?

Or, I could be misunderstanding what you were trying to do...

sam ,
I need to create analog instruction in RSLOGIX5000 how do i create it in ladder diagram

samsam,
Your question is completely unrelated to the topic of this thread. You would do better to start a new thread for your question. (It also wouldn't hurt to be a BIT more specific about what exactly you are wanting to accomplish in your inquiry)