Factory talk view studio close a view after 10min idle

eterc

Hello everybody.

I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction .

My issue is the following :
we have wastewater treatment plants to which substations are connected via 4G modem.
Our m2m subscription offers us a data quota, but any excess is billed very expensively.
It often happens that operators open a page on a remote station, note the parameters they need, or launch a command then exit without closing the page, leaving communication open between the station and the substation (refresh of tags every 2 seconds). I would like to be able to find a way to automatically close these pages after x minutes of inactivity to avoid having open communication for a whole weekend as has just happened
Thank you for your help