Is there any internal tag in the supervisory system that returns loss of Factory Talk VIEW communication?

Felp182

The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory does not become transparent, it has a neutral color. It's not via watchdog. Is there any internal tag in the supervisory system that returns loss of Factory Talk VIEW communication?

When browsing the device tags, look in the Diagnostics folder instead of the online folder. I believe there are tags in there that indicate loss of comms from Linx.

There at "Pre Defined Items" that you can use to monitor the FactoryTalk Live Data connection to the controller. @IsPresent is popular, as is @mode. Those come from the FactoryTalk Linx application's status.

They're fairly well described in the RSLinx Classic Help file.

But maybe you're describing a modification to the "wireframing" behavior that a screen object has when it can't get data from its data source.

Lá estão os "Itens pré-definidos" que você pode usar para monitorar a conexão do FactoryTalk Live Data com o controlador. @IsPresent é popular, assim como @mode. Eles vêm do status do aplicativo FactoryTalk Linx.

Eles estão bem descritos no arquivo de ajuda do RSLinx Classic.

Mas talvez você esteja descrevendo uma modificação no comportamento de "wireframing" que um objeto de tela tem quando não consegue obter dados de sua fonte de dados.
Muito obrigado. Isso mesmo, preciso de um tag para animar um objeto na tela do FT quando a comunicação com o CLP cair.

There at "Pre Defined Items" that you can use to monitor the FactoryTalk Live Data connection to the controller. @IsPresent is popular, as is @mode. Those come from the FactoryTalk Linx application's status.

But maybe you're describing a modification to the "wireframing" behavior that a screen object has when it can't get data from its data source.
Thank you very much. That's right, I need a tag on FT that indicates when the plc is not online.

Thank you very much. That's right, I need a tag to animate an object on the FT screen when communication with the PLC drops.