WinCC internal tag to set external tag

barryoc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me if it is possible to use an internal tag in WinCC 7.2 to trigger a bit in a DB.

My setup is as follows;

S7 300 connected to WinCC 7.2 with OPC (CP343-1 Lean)
LOGO connected to OPC

I can read and write tags in the logo but i need an input on the logo to switch on a bit in th S7 300. I cant get the logo to talk directly to the S7 300 as the CP343-1 Lean only supports S7 connection as server.

Regards,
Barry.

FYI

I got this sorted by creating a global script triggered by a change in the tag on the logo to set a bit in the S7 300.

Regards,
Barry.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an existing winCC flexible project that connects to a CPU315-2dp. There is an I/O field on the HMI screen that writes to an internal...
Replies
Views
I am a little confused by a program that I am looking at. So If I got this correct multiplexing is using indirect addressing (Which points to an...
Replies
Views
In Flex sp2 in faceplate editor, I want to make a button visible when a external tag from plc (mw100) has value 4. In the designer, I can only...
Replies
Views
I have read that wincc internal tags are only used with in wincc but when I try to find the crose reference of some process window on my machine I...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to link an internal boolean tag to a discrete alarm in someway without the use of the CPU?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom