Write internal tag to external tag in wincc flex sp2

Oreca

In Flex sp2 in faceplate editor, I want to make a button visible when a external tag from plc (mw100) has value 4.
In the designer, I can only create a internal tag because I cannot acces the dynamic property: visible
Now I have to do something with that internal tag like internal tag := mw100.

How can I do this?

Select external tag > Events > Change value > Set value > Tag (Out) = internal tag, Value = external tag.

Should work, the other way around doesn't for some reason.

Nice tip...

It seems I cannot address this internal tag. In the faceplate editor, the tag is listed under:

ScreenModuleProject->Device->Communication->Tag

Do I have to write a script or something?

script would work too but the suggestion above should have sorted you out.

What data type is your internal configured as?

Well just found it,

I use a switch button.
The visibility variable is labelled under: Switch->Image->Graphic on and Graphic off.

Annoying that the name is suddenly different from normal use.
Also I don't know what ScreenModuleProject is...Maybe some sort of VBA submodule.
I couldnt see the tag in Wincc connections

Any chance you can elaborate on the external to internal tag link?

My external tag cannot see any internal face plate tag when I try a "set value" system function within the change value event of an external tag.

-Cheers