Siemens TIA V14 Mask Equal

ohnedich6

Hello all,

First off, I'm new to Siemens and have mainly dealt with the A-B PLCs.

I'm working on a Siemens TIA V14 project and am needing to do a Mask Equal on two integers. I know in RsLogix 5000 i can use the MEQ function for what I am needing, but cannot find anything in the help files (in TIA) as to how to perform a Mask Equal. Is this even possible in TIA or am I completely overlooking something?

Thanks in advance.

-Nathan

Add in a network of SCL to do the masked equal or put the code into your own function and use that.

meq.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to install Siemens Tia Portal V14 on a machine that already has V16 installed? Or do I need to create a virtual machine to install...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Newbie in WinCC here. And started to use WinCC TIA Portal v14. I want to know how i can create an indirect address for my PLC tags...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am configuring now a SCADA and needs help with my edited graphics i have edited in Photoshop CS6. Why did I edit a graphic that...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am configuring this SCADA and created some new PLC tags. I am not sure why the feature "Synchronize with PLC tags" under the HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom