FTV SE Object Property and Arrays

JGax

Hi

Hope you all are doing well!

Im a fan of this forum, basically read and learn.
Today I have to ask for your help...

Let say Im developing a HMI, which will display 100 objects, each object will link its properties, like visibility, color, etc, to an array in PLC....

Object1 to array[0], object2 to array[1], and so on....
I can link the very first 10 objects to its respective array[x] easily but im thinking that I have to do the same to about 1000 objects......

Is there a way I create a Object and the copy and paste with it respective array[x] to the next array index?

Hope I explain well, English is not my first language.....
I really appreciate all your support....

Regards
Jesus

The easiest method I can think of would be to do it with your first 10 objects, then export the display to XML, and use Notepad++ or another XML editor to copy and paste and increment in there. Then re-import the display

Thanks for your reply....

I will try for the next 100 elements....
For my first 100 I create a group of objects referenced to the array element....
Then copy and paste, select the pasted group and right click select tag substitution and there replace the index only.....

That works for a few groups.... 100s is really tired

Appreciated your comments