FTV SE Can't Add Global Object to Display

AMarks95

Hello, I'm having an issue that I did not expect to run into.

Using FTV SE v11.0 (CPR 9 SR11) I've created and saved a global object inside the Graphics>Global Objects folder in the explorer. However, I'm not able to drag-and-drop to add the object to any display.

Why might that be?

I found the issue. I was trying to drag and drop the display from the object explorer. To add a global object to the screen, you must open the global object and drag-drop the object(s) from inside the global object display.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon: we have existing HMI created by FTV studio ME V8.0 which connects PLC1-roslogix5000, now we want to add one numeric display (its...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am working in a platform and we installed FTV CLIENT SE V 12 IN ALL THE CLIENTS COMPUTERS, we have 6 clients and only 1 is not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having difficulties trying to connect FactoryTalk View SE Local Station (V13.00) to MS SQL Server Express. I state that they are...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Does TIA portal support creating reusable pop-up display as FTV has it implemented? Something like on link below. Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom