add one numeric display at FTV ME from another PLC

mike3475

Good afternoon:
we have existing HMI created by FTV studio ME V8.0 which connects PLC1-roslogix5000, now we want to add one numeric display (its tag is from another different PLC2).
one way to do this: we can create produced tag at PLC2,then create consumed tag at PLC1.
is there another way to do it?
thanks!

If the PanelView is an enhanced model it can connect to more than one PLC. I wouldn't bother for a single tag.
If you don't want to use produced/consumed you could use messaging, particularly if you don't need an implicit connection for a rapidly changing variable.
I think your first solution is probably best.

Similar Topics

V 10.00.01 Patch 9 I was wanting to make an analog process variable display global object but I guess that is not a good idea. We are doing this...
Replies
Views
I need to be able to add a + and - to the front of the position I type in see Picture like -135426 and +245680 I tried but couldn't get them to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
I have just installed Studio 5000 V30.11 on my Windows 11 Pro machine. First I had an "Invalid Pointer" error that required me to update Factory...
Replies
Views
Im trying to create a level indicator for water Tank i have used the ADD function while the pump is on and level increasing everything works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom