TIA Portal pop-up display like it is implemented in FTV?

h4rdw4re

Hi to all,
Does TIA portal support creating reusable pop-up display as FTV has it implemented?
Something like on link below.
Thanks in advance.

what device are you using ?

If you have basic hmi panels you can't do anything like that.

If you have comfort panels, runtime advanced or unified panels you can create "faceplate"

In the TIA project, browse to Screen management .. Pop-up screens.

I dont know the pop-up screens in FTV. If these can use parameters being passed in and out of the pop-up, then maybe the more similar object in TIA is the Faceplate object.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm looking for the best way to have different data displayed on a pop-up based on an index number. For example: Imagine that I have 10...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I'm new with Allen Bradley, but I have experience with Tia portal (s7 1200 ,s7 1500) I want to convert my project from Tia portal to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom