Need ControlNet eds file for sst profibus scanner

matt_o

Just to clarify my query posted recently, we are trying to communicate to the SST-PFB-CLX profibus scanner over ControlNet and need a EDS file to configure it using "RSNetworks for ControlNet". I have been unable to download it from http//www.controlnet.org because the link to the eds page is broken. Do you have any suggestions?
(Daniel, the sst site does not provide the eds file I need)

Thanks a lot,
matt

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good day, Sorry for the simplicity of my question but anyways if anyone can tell me if i have a rockwell controlnet communication can i...
Replies
Views
Hello, The Facts: 1. I need to add a 1794-IB16 to a controlnet 1794-ACN15 module. The module currently has only an analog input card 1794-OE4...
Replies
Views
I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom