Citect SCADA 2018 Simulation with Echo Logix

deanhuynh

Hi all !

I am currently doing a new project (to include into an existing site's project) in Citect SCADA 2018. There are existing IO Servers on the existing project with I will need to follow so the new project will be able to communicate with things onsite - Only Port and IP address of PLC will be new to be added.

I am almost done with the development on SCADA and want to do a simulation with PLC code (PLC Rockwell L82ES - V33) using Echo Logix (simulation software from Rockwell). I haven't done any simulation between Citect and PLC's simulation software before so I did some research but coudn't really figure out the right steps to get things work.

May I ask for any help from our member who can provide some guidelines on this !!

Much appreciated !